Marketing Technical Analyst
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Creates, identifies, recommends and implements resources to support the work of the department for internal management and communications and then utilizes these resources to support external communications.
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1) Three years marketing experience preferred.
2) Project management experience preferred.
3) Experience with marketing automation systems; analytical and reporting tools; digital marketing across social, display and programmatic platforms preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
2) Ability to process a large amount of complex data with precision and translate it into measurable results.
3) Ability to assess all available information to make key decisions and recommendations.
4) Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
5) Strong communication and presentation skills. Presents results in a language non-technical audiences can comprehend.
6) Understands the way digital marketing functions and how data is collected, analyzed and used.