Manager, Talent Acquisition
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0022221
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for the design, development, and management of the company’s full-time talent sourcing and acquisition process across the organization. The incumbent in this position will lead a team of talent acquisition professionals who manage the full recruitment life cycle across multiple lines of business. He/She, through influence and partnership, will coach operations leadership on best recruiting practices and assure adherence to hiring guidelines at corporate headquarters and in the regions. The Manager, Talent Acquisition will also carry a requisition load of their own mostly focused within the market they serve.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a team of recruiting professionals and actively fosters the development of a high-performance, team-oriented recruiting culture.
- Designs and implements programs and processes to ensure effective sourcing, selection, and on-boarding of quality talent.
- Communicates and develops strategic objective regularly with the executive leadership team.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with appropriate third-party organizations/entities in order to support staffing needs. (i.e. job boards, career fairs, universities, contracting agencies).
- Helps to manage the recruitment budget and explores opportunities for cost reduction.
- Defines and tracks recruitment metrics and takes proper actions to close gaps. Determines HR and recruiting KPIs. Creates and presents KPI reports.
- Keeps abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Assesses current and future staffing needs of the organization and develops appropriate talent acquisition plans to ensure proper staffing levels.
- Collaborates with leadership to develop, communicate and implement staffing strategy and support initiatives or programs; educates management on staffing strategy and their supporting role(s).
- Monitors and analyzes recruiting, diversity, retention and other HR metrics; develops appropriate action plans to address staffing needs.
- Works with business partners to identify and address recruiting and selection training needs.
- Provides information about staffing and recruiting programs/initiatives in a timely and effective manner utilizing standard communication tools identified for all levels of the organization.
- Supports building internal pipeline and key successors.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly-developed business acumen and acuity
- Demonstrated experience leading, managing, coaching and evaluating leadership and staff
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state recruitment standards and staffing best practices
- Demonstrated passion for using data to inform decisions and drive execution
- Superior leadership skills, ability to effectively manage a dispersed team and to influence others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing and fun environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 15% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration or a closely related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- Master’s degree is Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of recruiting experience required. Experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for hourly and exempt roles strongly preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of recruitment leadership experience required; mix of agency and/or in-house recruitment leadership experience is acceptable
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or other related certification a plus
- Expertise in the use of social media and other contemporary search methodologies required Experience leading a team of talent acquisition professionals with a substantial amount of autonomy
- Experience working with your team and senior leaders developing unique sourcing strategies
- In-depth experience with applicant tracking systems, Workday is a plus
- Healthcare recruitment experience a plus
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for the design, development, and management of the company’s full-time talent sourcing and acquisition process across the organization. The incumbent in this position will lead a team of talent acquisition professionals who manage the full recruitment life cycle across multiple lines of business. He/She, through influence and partnership, will coach operations leadership on best recruiting practices and assure adherence to hiring guidelines at corporate headquarters and in the regions. The Manager, Talent Acquisition will also carry a requisition load of their own mostly focused within the market they serve.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director