The primary purpose of the Radiology Manager position is to provide planning, coordinating, supervising and staffing the assigned areas where a variety of radiology procedures are performed. Provides an environment of high clinical quality and customer satisfaction. Manages all daily operational aspects.
Your Job Requirements:
- Approved Training Program in Imaging
- CPR license
- TDH license
- Anyone or a combination of recognized Radiology credentials i.e. ARRT or NMTCB, ARDMS, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years broad experience within the field of Radiology including appropriate superior administrative aspects.
- Minimum 2-5 years direct management experience to include daily operations, budget management including productivity
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Positive role model for staff, students and other heal care professionals.
- Use of value management techniques for improvement/cost savings.
Your Job Responsibilities :
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Additional Information: Methodist Richardson Medical Center is a 284-bed, full-service hospital that serves Richardson, Garland, Plano, and the surrounding areas in Dallas and Collin counties. Magnet® designated for nursing excellence, it was the first healthcare facility to earn the Texas Award for Performance Excellence, patterned after the renowned Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We also provide care at Methodist Richardson Medical Center – Campus for Continuing Care, which offers a behavioral health and addiction recovery unit, inpatient rehabilitation and long-term acute care, a full-service emergency department, and more. Methodist Richardson strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
- Magnet®-designated hospital
- First in the nation to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Pancreatic/Hepatic/Biliary Cancer Certification
- ANCC Pathway to Excellence® Program
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission and the American Stroke Association
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Receiving Center Gold Plus, 2019
- Certified Quality Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
- Robotic da Vinci® Surgical System for minimally invasive procedures
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist