Manager, Pipeline & Recruitment Program
Reporting to the Director of Pipeline and Recruitment Programs, the primary responsibility are to drive operational initiatives that will improve the student and faculty experience and to support the team to attract, source, develop diverse pipeline talent that reflects the communities that Novant Health serves. The Pipeline and Recruitment Manager will implement scalable educational programs that will create business value and the future workforce of Novant Health. The Pipeline and recruitment manager will implement processes across the Novant Health system that allows for consistency and improved operational of our educational programs paid and unpaid. The Pipeline and Recruitment Manager must be analytical, results driven. This role leads programs to improve operational efficiency, data driven decision making, and guides change across the organization. The Manager will build relationships with internal and external partners to build structure to our processes and works with the TA managers to recruit future talent and support key strategic initiatives.
This position will be based in Wilmington, NC, Winston-Salem, NC or Charlotte, NC; Wilmington, NC is preferred.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field. Required.
- Experience: 5 years working in recruitment operations, student/career services, or related consulting. Required. 3 years exceptional people management skills. Required. 3 years experience leading a team. Preferred.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (required):
- Experience working with and optimizing student and faculty processes, team design, and platforms.
- Strong organizational and operational skills.
- The ability to manage and draw insights from data.
- A demonstrated ability to navigate in complexity and build new processes.
- World Class: Knowledgeable about HR and educational best practices and future trends in healthcare and in industry.
- Problem Solving: Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Digital Fluency: Proficiency with iCIMS or similar ATS, Microsoft Office 365, student educational platforms, etc.
- Highly Effective Communicator: Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, appropriately, and inclusively with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Inclusion and Belonging: Foster a work environment of inclusion and belonging for all team members.
- Judgment: Demonstrated ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
- Display professional image in alignment with employer and recruitment brand.
- Respect confidential information.
- Ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate visible momentum.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (preferred):
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea and exceeding goals.
- Intellectual depth, moral integrity, personal vision, creativity, leadership skills, fortitude, sincerity and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Novant Health.
- Bilingual in Spanish / English.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health