Manager People & Culture Operational Improvement
The Manager People & Culture Operational Improvement facilitates implementation of appropriate change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities, work processes, and operating procedures within People & Culture. This position supports establishing the human capital of the organization as a critical component in accomplishing business goals and provides support to leadership in developing and implementing plans for system and operational process improvement consistent with the health system’s mission, goals, values, and strategic plans. It also assists with integration-related work involving procedures, processes, and people within the People & Culture function
This position will be based in Wilmington, NC, Winston-Salem, NC or Charlotte, NC; Wilmington, NC is preferred.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree in business, engineering, computer information systems, computer science, nursing, or related field. Required. Graduate Degree Preferred.
- Experience: Five years practicing theories and principles of leadership/management.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (required):
- Problem Solving: Strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
- World Class: Knowledgeable about HR best practices and future trends in healthcare and other industries.
- Digital Fluency: Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, specifically Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Teams.
- Highly Effective Communicator: Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, appropriately, and inclusively with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Inclusion and Belonging: Fosters a work environment of inclusion and belonging for all team members.
- Judgment: Demonstrated ability to act independently and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
- Strategic Consulting: Consults with team members to ensure deliverables and services are accurate, complete, and timely.
- Statistical and analytical skills.
- Training and education skills.
- People skills: broad and deep understanding of the art and science of leadership/management.
- Flexibility: able to internalize and teach philosophy and methods of process and system improvement.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health