MANAGER PATHOLOGY FEATURED
The Manager of Pathology will be responsible for planning, coordinating, supervising and staffing of the clinical laboratory where a variety of laboratory tests are collected, distributed and tested to obtain data for the use in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Physical, Biological, Clinical Laboratory Science or Medical Technology.
- MT(ASCP) or equivalent
- 10 years of clinical experience to include report writing and research activity in clinical laboratory setting. Five years of supervisory experience in clinical laboratory setting. High level of energy and motivation.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team