Manager of Talent Acquisition Programs
Reporting to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, your primary responsibilities are to drive operational initiatives that will ultimately improve our talent acquisition effectiveness & candidate experience and to support the team to attract, source, and hire diverse executive talent that reflects the communities that Novant Health serves. You will drive many key initiatives for our people programs and create business value through processes, infrastructure, and partnerships across the organization. You will help create and implement scalable, repeatable processes across the Novant Health system that allow for consistency and improved operational effectiveness, as well as focus on optimizing existing programs and processes.
To succeed as a Manager, TA Programs, you’ll need to be analytical and results driven. You will lead programs to improve operational efficiency, data-driven decision making, and guide change management across the organization. You'll build structure into our processes and work with the recruiting leadership team to provide the analytical support needed to support strategic initiatives.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field required.
- Experience: Minimum of five years working in recruitment operations, talent acquisition, or related consulting experience required. Exceptional people management skills with minimum of three years of experience leading a team required.
- Additional skills required:
- Experience working with and optimizing talent acquisition processes, team design, and platforms.
- Strong organizational and operational skills.
- The ability to manage and draw insights from data.
- A demonstrated ability to navigate in complexity and build new processes.
- World Class: Knowledgeable about HR best practices and future trends in healthcare and in industry.
- Problem Solving: Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Digital Fluency: Proficiency with iCIMS or similar ATS, Microsoft Office 365, etc.
- Highly Effective Communicator: Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, appropriately and inclusively with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Inclusion and Belonging: Foster a work environment of inclusion and belonging for all team members.
- Judgment: Demonstrated ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
- Display professional image in alignment with employer and recruitment brand.
- Respect confidential information.
- Ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate visible momentum.
- Additional skills preferred:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea and exceeding goals.
- Intellectual depth, moral integrity, personal vision, creativity, leadership skills, fortitude, sincerity and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Novant Health.
- Bilingual in Spanish / English.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health