Manager, Employee Health
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Responsible for the general direction and coordination of the Employee Health Services, including management of all leaves of absence (FMLA, Medical, Personal, Military) and the management of all Worker’s Compensation claims for Mount Nittany Medical Center and Mount Nittany Physician Group.
1) Completion of a registered nurse degree program.
2) Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
1) Two years recent nursing experience
2) Previous experience as an Occupational/Employee Health Nurse preferred.
3) Previous leadership experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Must have demonstrated ability to work independently and organize work to achieve established goals.
2) Must be able to ensure strict confidentiality of employee health concerns and records.
3) Must have demonstrated effective communication skills both verbal and written.
4) Must have demonstrated leadership abilities.
5) Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany Medical Center.
6) Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations as they relate to the management of staff.
1) Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Pennsylvania.
2) Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s license.
3) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
4) Board Certification in Occupational Health Nursing required within 3 years of hire/transfer date.
Receives minimal supervision from the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Supervises the staff of the Employee and Occupational Health Departments.