Manager, Clinical Recruitment
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0018817
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Manager, Clinical Recruitment is responsible for the oversight and throughput of all clinical recruitment needs. The incumbent in this role works closely with the Chief Clinical Talent Officer (CCTO) to support market clinical hiring goals through managing a team of physician recruitment professionals. The Manager, Clinical Recruitment ensures adequate candidate activity, which includes: individual activity contributions, hiring process compliance, transparency through use of data and routine reporting of work efforts.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholders to design and develop effective and efficient physician/clinician recruitment action plans for each market within their scope of responsibility.
- Facilitates effective candidate sourcing strategies to ensure adequate promotion of specific physician job vacancies.
- Partners with CCTO to establish effective KPI targets, performance expectations and goals that align with the business needs and hiring experiences.
- Supports team members and stakeholders on effective physician screening and profiling for appropriate candidate match and presentations.
- Ensures effective reporting, including accurate pipeline reports and communication for key internal stakeholders through routine huddle calls, pipeline and other reports as necessary.
- Identifies recruitment challenges and negative trends in the recruitment process and facilitates resolution with CCTO and internal stakeholders.
- Manages, trains, coaches, mentors, assesses and supports all members of their recruitment team as required to perform at or above performance expectations.
- Organizes and schedules routine and ad hoc meetings with CCTO to discuss overall team progress and provide pertinent feedback on successes, as well as, improvement opportunities.
- Supports the effective implementation and oversight of existing and future candidate interview programs including talent assessment use and protocols.
- Manages the maintenance of precise and accurate data entry within the current applicant tracking database.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High business acumen and acuity.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals in a challenging, everchanging and fast-paced environment.
- Keen ability to build sustainable relationships at all levels within the organization and with external clients.
- Proven ability to design processes that support high volume work activity, as well as, ensuring due diligence.
- Strong analytic capabilities with the ability to manage and provide reporting data and information to improve performance, processes and procedures.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and report development.
- Demonstrates outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- Employs excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrates influential leadership attributes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel, Word, and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 30% of the time.
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment.
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration or a closely related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- Master’s degree is Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of recruiting experience required. Experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for hourly and exempt roles strongly preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of recruitment leadership experience required; mix of agency and/or in-house recruitment leadership experience is acceptable
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or other related certification a plus
- Expertise in the use of social media and other contemporary search methodologies required Experience leading a team of talent acquisition professionals with a substantial amount of autonomy
- Experience working with your team and senior leaders developing unique sourcing strategies
- In-depth experience with applicant tracking systems, Workday is a plus
- Healthcare recruitment experience a plus
The Manager, Clinical Recruitment is responsible for the oversight and throughput of all clinical recruitment needs. The incumbent in this role works closely with the Chief Clinical Talent Officer (CCTO) to support market clinical hiring goals through managing a team of physician recruitment professionals. The Manager, Clinical Recruitment ensures adequate candidate activity, which includes: individual activity contributions, hiring process compliance, transparency through use of data and routine reporting of work efforts.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director