MANAGER CENTRALIZED SVS PB
The Central Services Manager is responsible for professional based patient access services for Methodist Medical Group. Areas of responsibility include the daily operations of the scheduling call center including but not limited to: demographical and insurance data collection, referral management, pre-registration, registration, authorizations, clinic scheduling, insurance verification and document management for clinical services. This role recommends changes as appropriate and provide relevant feedback to leadership. Maintains and promotes good relations with facility management, physicians and physician office staff. In addition, support the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of Methodist Medical Group.
Your Job Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree (or higher) required
- EPIC experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Experience in a customer service center is required.
- Consistent professional behavior and able to handle confidential information.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees Central Service functions to ensure daily operations are maintained according to established performance standards.
- Ensures high levels of performance, achievement of goals and quality of results through coaching and mentoring staff.
- Manages the hiring, training, discharge of department staff and that evaluations are done timely.
- Ensure department meets monthly budget and provides information to the director as needed for variance analysis.
- Ensures the development and implementation of appropriate systems to facilitate smooth operations of routine functions of centralized services.
- Monitors and implements changes to improve patient satisfaction.
- Plans and organizes activities by developing and monitoring goals assuring their alignment with the strategic initiative of the organization and assuring their achievement.
- Serves as the liaison to promote harmonious relationships with patients, administration, medical staff and clinics.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.