MANAGER BUSINESS PROCESSES
The Manager Business Processes will manage the business processes for the operations of MTS non-local satellite clinics and MTS and Transplant Outreach Services including Methodist Puerto Rico Transplant Administration Corporation services. Your direct reports may include outreach coordinators, intake coordinators, billing staff and others as required. You will support the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of Methodist Health System.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years related experience, or Master’s Degree in Healthcare administration with 2 years of related experience required.
- Project management and Marketing.
- Mandatory travel inside and outside the U.S.
- Experience working at growing new businesses, ideally in a healthcare environment.
- Paid and Unpaid internship experience in health care is related.
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Travel to Puerto Rico up to 6 times per year for operational over site of Mayaguez and San Juan clinics, dialysis center outreach, referring physician outreach, and payor relations.
- Travel to other outreach or marketing events as required.
- Travel to each MTS non-local satellites at least one time per year.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Work with the MPRTAC board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Develop and implement strategic and marketing initiatives with outreach coordinator.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with Dallas and PR consultant legal counsel on all documents
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the clinics.
- Work with Dallas based IT team to ensure the clinics have robust and reliable IT systems, ensuring effective operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Other job duties as assigned.
Additional Information: Methodist Medical Group is the North Texas physician organization affiliated with Methodist Health System. Established to meet the healthcare needs of North Texas communities, our fast-growing network of providers includes more than 50 healthcare clinics, two concierge medicine clinics, an urgent care clinic, and a virtual care platform known as MethodistNOW. Methodist Medical Group employees enjoy not only competitive salaries but also the outstanding benefits package of Methodist Health System, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; a matched retirement plan; an employee wellness program; and more. The opportunities for career growth are equally generous. Our affiliation means being part of an award-winning workplace:
- A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journal
- 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare nine years in a row by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
- One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S.
- Military Friendly Employer
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist