LPN CASE MANAGER
Lakeview Center is best known for its caring, compassionate treatment for people with mental health issues, drug and alcohol dependencies, or intellectual disabilities. The breadth and depth of these services are the most comprehensive in the region. They range from inpatient and residential treatment to a gamut of outpatient programs including trauma services, psychiatry, counseling, day treatment, and intensive, round-the-clock outpatient services to help people with severe mental illnesses safely remain in the community. We reach people of all ages from babies and children to adolescents and adults. In all, we offer more than 60 programs and services for the people of Northwest Florida
Benefits for Lakeview Center:
Medical • Dental • Vision • Basic Life and AD&D • Voluntary Term Life • Employer Paid Long Term Disability • Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account • Section 125 Cafeteria Plan • Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) • Employee Assistance Program • Team Member Discount Program • Pet Insurance • Accident Insurance • Group Critical Illness Insurance • Individual Short-Term Disability Insurance • Whole Life Insurance • Paid Time Off
Primary duty is to provide skilled nursing services to mental health, substance abuse, or developmentally disabled clients, under the direction of a Registered Nurse or medical doctor, and to provide a variety of related services to maintain a safe, therapeutic environment. Services include but are not limited to assessment, treatment planning, direct service provision, person centered services using specialized knowledge and skills and management of client risk and safety. This position is a mixture of an office and community-based service delivery system. It is a part of an outpatient team approach to treatment for individuals that are high utilizers of inpatient settings for care needs.
• Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school.
• Must have a valid license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in Florida.
• Must be certified in CPR.
• Must have two (2) years’ experience in a Behavioral Health setting.
• Must be able to effectively perform client/patient behavior management techniques (CPI) with appropriate training.
• Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
• Must be able to use a computer.
• Required to travel locally to clients’ homes, shelters, training locations and other locations as necessary.
• Must be eligible to participate in state or federally funded programs such as Medicaid
• Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.