Related LPN LVN Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
*Sign On Bonus
We are hiring for a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center (Soldier Readiness Processing), at Fort Hood Military Base in Killeen, Texas.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Sunday, between the hours of 6:00am – 10:00pm. Soldier Readiness Processing
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Note: The LVN position is part of a collective unit, subject to a collective bargaining relationship, and may be governed by a collective bargaining agreement. Union membership is optional but current and future pay rates and potential pay increases may be governed solely by any such bargaining agreement
Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certification: Basic Life Support, American Heart Association ONLY
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse
• Experience: One year of Practical, (LPN) or Vocational, (LVN) Nursing experience upon graduation date.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.