Added - 20 hours agoLicensed Practical Nurse Orthopedic Surgery Inpatient LPN LVNVirginia | Nursing
Related LPN LVN Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse Orthopedic Surgery Inpatient to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth in Virginia.
• Status: Part-Time
• Schedule: Services shall be provided Sunday through Saturday. Typical shifts could be 6:45am – 7:15pm, 6:45am-315pm, 6:45pm-7:15am, 6:45pm-3:15am, 10:45am-7:15pm, 2:45pm-11:15pm, or 10:45pm-7:15am
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse Orthopedic Surgery Inpatient must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Certificate. Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university, or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). May be a graduate of a State Board of Nursing approved LPN/LVN training program OR be a graduate of an accredited LPN program by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), OR have completed an equivalent military training program.
• Experience: Possess a minimum of one year experience as an LPN/LVN working in an inpatient medical/surgical setting within the last two years.
• Licensure: Possess a current unrestricted license to practice as an LPN/LVN in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.