Added - 16 hours agoLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) LPN LVNDayton, Ohio | Nursing
Related LPN LVN Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a civilian Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
• Three schedules available: Monday - Friday (0700-1600; 0730-1630; 0800-1700), Outpatient Clinic
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The License Practical Nurse LPN must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, shall maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers in accordance with American Heart Association or in an equivalent course based on published national guidelines for BLS, which includes both learning and psychomotor skills portions, web-based classes do not meet required standards
• Licensure: Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse from any United States
• Experience: Shall have practiced as an LPN performing hands on patient care in a primary care outpatient clinical setting for at least 12 months within past 24 months
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.