LABORATORY SUPPORT SPECIALIST
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients. The Laboratory Support Specialist collects, processes, and distributes specimens submitted for testing.
Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team