You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- Working knowledge of C++,R, Perl or Python programming
- Working knowledge of software development tools and CASE tools
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Experience with the software development including implementing designs and validating implementations against the original requirements
- Knowledge of LINUX/Unix operating system, and source-code versioning systems
- Strong computer science knowledge, including software design patterns
- Knowledge of SQL and data modeling
- Working knowledge of containerization (e.g. Docker, Singularity)
- Familiarity with distributed programming
- Experience with machine-learning, bioinformatics and cancer or molecular biology
- Knowledge of relational database software (e.g. Oracle, Postgres)
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.