- Boise, Idaho
- Information Technology
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Idaho Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time IT Supervisor to join our Idaho Regional Office Team located in Boise, ID.
The IT Supervisor independently provides leadership and supervises all aspects of IT operational support for the Idaho Department of Correction (IDOC) contract to include technical support of Centurion network & end-points, project management, and resource oversight. This role acts as a liaison between Centurion IT and IDOC IT and collaborates closely with senior leadership and department heads where needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Information Services, or
- Preferred Certifications: Network/Security+, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MCSA
- Four to six years of systems administration and network management experience
- Strong understanding of networking technology, including: TCP/IP, firewalls (Fortinet), DNS, VPN, IP Telephony, Wireless, Switching & Routing, SAN technologies, and Virtualization
- Solid knowledge and strong experience of Microsoft Windows Desktop and server OS, along w/ computer hardware and software installation, testing, and operations
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts, understands principles of routing, client/server, the design of consistent network-wide file system layouts
- Experience in EHR/EMR systems and Telehealth operations recommended
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; acting as a vendor liaison, making presentations to client audiences or professional peers, and working closely with upper management
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes
Day shift: Monday - Friday
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.