Insurance Verification Specialist
Novant Health is seeking an Insurance Verification Specialist to assure all necessary documentation is obtained prior to, and throughout the patient’s surgical process.Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. Associates degree in business or related field preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two year experience in patient access, registration, billing, insurance and/ or precertification required. Experience with insurance carriers or a third party administrator is preferred.
- Additional skills required: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experience and competency in customer relation skills in a professional environment. Ability to organize and prioritize work in a stressful environment. Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and is self-directed. Good problem solving skills. Basic medical terminology. Exemplary keyboarding skills and experience in patient registration systems (i.e. SMS) and familiarity with personal computers. Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health