INS VERIFICATION SPECIALIST FEATURED
In this highly visible, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team member to provide the very best care for our patients. The Insurance Verification Specialist is responsible for the timely pre-certification, authorization, and verification of insurance coverage for pre-admissions, admissions, and specified procedures.
Your Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma, Preferably: 2-4 years of post High School Training.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team