Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
$22.94 – $36.54 Hourly
September 1, 2021
You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, either completed or currently enrolled; or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C, C++, C#, Java, R, and/or Matlab
- Experience with system administration and database maintenance in a heterogenous computing environment (Mac, Linux, and Windows)
- Experience in shell scripting, neuroimaging configuration of local networks, and computational fluid dynamic simulations PREFERRED
- Experience with clarifying user needs and implementing solutions
- Experience defining and analyzing complex technical problems using logical and quantitative reasoning to solve problems
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.