Identity and Access Management Analyst I
Digital Products and Services team members are responsible for securely managing information systems throughout their lifecycle, including knowing what information systems are within their scope of responsibility, understanding what sensitive data is stored, transmitted, or processed on those information systems, enforcing the security principles of least privilege and least functionality, knowing what events may constitute a cybersecurity incident, and understanding their role in security incident response activities.The IAM analyst I, under direct supervision, is responsible for establishing, maintaining and managing identities, entitlements and roles within the NH enterprise solutions. Maintain the identity lifecycle and governance for identities, their corresponding relationships, and provisioning workflows. Responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of the data intake from authoritative sources; the identity-related end user experience through the self-service portal; the identity attributes' data structure/type in all identity-related tools/stores managed by the IAM team. Assess and resolve user access problems related to security controls to minimize business impact and risk exposure. Investigate potential security incidents, engage process partners as required. May provide input in internal and external audit reviews. May provide input on the impact to current state and make recommendations to future state processes. Familiar with all policies, standards, and procedures associated with identity provisioning and governance. Review security controls and make recommendations on improvements to eliminate risks. Keep abreast of changes and trends related to identity and access management.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum one year related experience required.
- Additional Skills Required: Basic knowledge of authenticator types, authenticator assurance levels, identity life cycle processes including, but not limited to, account management, identifier management, role-based access management, attribute-based access management, attestation and certification, user self-service, password management. Basic knowledge of MS Active Directory’s domain structure schema, user and group object attributes. Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements, included but not limited to, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, etc. Basic knowledge of and ability to work with one of the following query/scripting languages, Structured Query Language (SQL), Windows PowerShell, Extensible Markup Language (XML), Excel functions and formulas.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Functional knowledge of COBIT and NIST standards and other regulations that govern Information Security for a Health Care organization.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health