Human Resource Fellow
This position is designed to attract and develop new graduates or graduate-level students interested in human resources by introducing daily activities associated with this field. During this 3-month program, the Fellow will provide strategic support to the People & Culture team through projects, active participation in meetings, and management of rotation assignments under the direction of the People & Culture executive team. The Fellow will participate in rotations to gain exposure to all human resources functions. The Fellow will receive and complete exempt-level assignments from the various centers of excellence: HR Consulting, People & Culture Operational Excellence, Strategic Initiatives, Talent Acquisition, and Total Rewards.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: At minimum, completion of the first year of a Master of HR, MLIR, MHA, or MBA accredited program.
- Experience: None Required.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Working knowledge of healthcare delivery and practice.
- Strong analytical, project management, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and all levels of authority.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexibility to respond to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Special Conditions: Must be selected through the People & Culture Fellowship Program process by submitting a resume, a personal statement of interest in pursuing fellowship at Novant Health, a graduate school transcript, and two letters of recommendation (including one from the graduate-level Master of HR, MLIR, MHA, or MBA academic program).
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health