The Human Resources Specialist will provide support for MHS human resource department visitors, personnel, hospital staff, and vendors. You will provide all on-boarding functions for new hires, answering routing telephone calls, greeting walk-ins, complete new hire documentation, contractor onboarding, assisting human resources personnel, and providing clerical support.
Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years Human Resources work experience, healthcare experience preferred
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Answer route telephone calls and take messages
- Perform telephone employment verifications
- Create name badges for employees and contractors
- Scan documents for electronic personnel filing
- Ordering and completing background checks and reference checks
- Auditing competency checklists and updated Lawson
- Greets and assists all walk-in employees
- Responds to general Human Resources inquiries and routes to the appropriate person if needed.
- Orders office supplies and forms, maintains inventory to eliminate any shortage of materials.
- Updates and maintains visa I-9 documentation
- Submits E-verify information
- Responsible for collecting and reviewing various forms submitted by employees for completeness and accuracy.
- Updating and auditing clinical licensure and certifications
- Auditing and processing relocation agreements and reimbursements
- Other job duties as assigned