HR Services Representative II-2
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0017293
ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides customer centric support via email, case management system, phone or face to face.
- Responds to employee questions using general working knowledge related to paid time off (PTO), payroll, disability, benefit programs, open enrollment, performance, compensation, etc. and partners with HR Services Manager to resolve or escalate cases to meet or exceed team KPIs.
- Processes transactions in Workday accurately related to pay changes, supervisory changes, legal entity changes, etc.
- Answers general human resources questions related to ChenMed policies and procedures.
- Provides education on benefits, leaves of absences, payroll, HR processes and updated policies/procedures to new hires, employees, and managers.
- Interacts with employees and managers on HR and Payroll related corrections.
- Identifies user trends and communicates to HR Services Manager when audits or training opportunities exist that could minimize errors.
- Answers HR incoming phone calls, handles incoming cases and responds to general inquiries from customers.
- Utilizes case management system to document details of all inquiries/transactions following established metrics and goals.
- Provides consistent and timely communication to employees and other stakeholders on cases from opening through resolution.
- Proactively escalates issues on the customer's behalf to ensure the timeliest service.
- Participates in information sharing with co-workers; identifies trends and passes recommendations for improvement to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High degree of emotional intelligence, integrity, sound judgment and discretion regarding the handling of confidential information
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work with a team to meet departmental goals
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and customer focus
- Exceptional time management, organization and customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of company policies related to benefits such as PTO, as well as compensation, payroll and performance
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple duties simultaneously, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high degree of tact, courtesy and diplomacy
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Human resources or related business preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience HR Service Center utilizing Workday
- HCM transaction experience Workday required
- Strong understanding of HR processes and work flow
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes
- HCM transaction experience Workday required.
- Salesforce, ServiceNow or other ticketing case management system strongly preferred.
Responsible for delivering VIP customer service in a team-based HR service center environment. Key accountabilities support organizational administration and data management related efforts to ensure transactional accuracy of employee data in Workday. Support employees across the organization with questions and issues related to payroll, benefits, compensation, learning and development, performance and other HR functional areas. Additionally, will support employee and manager training with Workday and other HR related programs, practices and policies.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director