HR Reporting Analyst – Luminis Health Human Resources – Full Time – Weekdays
Category: Information Systems /Technical
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posted Date: December 30, 2020
The HR Reporting Analyst supports the Human Resources Department in all reporting functions and related processes and systems analysis. The HR Reporting Analyst is responsible for ensuring reporting consistency and accuracy. In coordination with management, the HR Reporting Analyst establishes and maintains data definitions, formulas and calculations. Works independently and directly with all HR data repositories to extract information for administrative management in a timely manner.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Provides regular and ad-hoc human resource departmental reports. These reports may encompass, but not be limited to, the areas of talent acquisition, onboarding, turnover, vacancy, compensation, benefits, training and development, performance appraisal, employee relations, employee health, and badges. These reports may come from multiple sources such as the human resource information system, medical center data warehouse, online educational system, AAMC intranet, employee badge system, applicant tracking system, and at times be in conjunction with data provided by the IS department.
- Provides routine and ad-hoc human resource related reports for executive management and staff in other departments of the medical center as required.
- Provides, with human resource staff involvement, analysis, documentation, and improvement of data definitions and procedures toward consistent, accurate reporting and effective HR information systems. Translates the information gained from this function into reporting requirements, data definitions, work flows, processes, and information system requirements. Coordinates with IS staff. Manages HRIS Position Control requests.
- Establishes and maintains consistent HR data definitions, calculations and formulas) through collaboration with other HR staff and appropriate IS staff.
- Produces and submits required governmental and healthcare regulatory reports. Provides regular feeds and interfaces with third party vendors, such as People Fluent, HealthStream, Virgin Pulse, Wilson/Benefits systems, [GJ1] etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
- Three to five years related work experience preferred with report writing and analysis. Experience developing data visualization (predictive analytics) reports (.Net, Qlikview, Business Objects, and the Microsoft BI Stack preferred) for executives in a concise and effective manner required.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Access, MS Visual Studio, MS Excel, and SQL Server Management Studio required.
- Experience managing technical projects preferred.
- Knowledge of human resources processes preferred.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands –
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
First step is to join our talent community for the latest news.
Create your talent profile to receive customized job alerts and the latest company information.
Current employees should click on the button to search jobs, login and manage job agents, check application status, and more.
Important Information about CPR (BLS) requirements for Anne Arundel Medical Center. (Note: this downloads a word document)