State City Organization
Let us find jobs for you based on your LinkedIn profile.
HR Reception Coordinator - Talent Acquisition (Boston Office)
Req ID: 38492BR
Job Summary: Ensures the Human Resources front desk operations runs efficiently and provides high touch customer service. This position is a core team member of the Human Resources Service Hub (HRSH).
- Provides a high level of customer service by responding promptly, professionally, efficiently and accurately to employee and manager inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures. Escalates more complex issues to HR experts if necessary. Customers may include employees, managers, applicants and visitors. Inquiries and responses will be face to face, and via telephone and email.
- Under the direction of the HR Operations Manager, acts as the point of contact for HR office management and safety pertaining to arrangement of facilities, EVS, Public Safety, Telecommunications and Information Systems needs.
- Ensures all visitors and callers are greeted in a timely and professional manner and monitors walk-in and call volume using defined tools and processes.
- Reconciles all new hire personnel files on a monthly basis to ensure all files are in compliance with required information prior to sending to the defined record management system (RMS). Acts as liaison with RMS for retrieving and sending employee records.
- Performs various office management duties including but not limited to ordering, distributing, and maintaining supplies, updating and distributing HR phone lists, sorting and distributing mail, faxing and collating packages.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
- Ability to multitask in a high volume environment.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are based on specific instructions, standard practices and established procedures which generally require little or no supervision.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear directions and procedures and by identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to interact respectfully with other employees, professional staff and/or external contacts to offer ideas, identify issues, obtain information or deliver services.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects. Some elements of the job are sedentary, but the employee will be required to stand for periods of time or move through out the hospital campus
Share this Job
Working at this Location
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Actor John Krasinski spreads some good news at BIDMC
BIDMC Named Top 25 Hospitals in the Nation to Work For
BIDMC recognized as a leader in “LGBTQ Healthcare Equality”
How to Apply