HR Project Manager
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Manages and administers Mount Nittany Health (MNH) projects in efforts to develop a detailed project management plan for various Human Resources activities and projects. Assists with the advancement of Human Resources initiatives in accordance with organizational guidelines.
1) Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, Project Management, or a related field. May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific education.
1) A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in HR, Business, Project Management, or healthcare operations.
2) One year Human Resources Information System (HRIS) administrator experience.
3) May consider a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to system leadership.
2) Excellent analytical and writing skills.
3) Knowledge of HR practices and a general understanding of the primary functions of HR including: benefits, compensation, training, employee relations, recruitment, communications, and HR
4) Ability to facilitate group involvement when conducting meetings.
5) Effective time and resource management; maximizes productivity.
6) Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner
7) Desire to encourage, teach and train others.
8) Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany Medical Center.
9) Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations.