Location Hollywood, Florida, United States of America Category Operations Job Id R0015073
ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Housekeeper is a customer-service and support-focused position working directly with patients and their families, insurance representatives, doctors and other ChenMed/JenCare team members in a dynamic and professional environment to provide the highest level of quality healthcare to all patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide extraordinary customer service to all internal and external customers (including patients and other ChenMed/JenCare Medical team members) at all times.
- Maintain the internal and external appearance of ChenMed/JenCare Medical facilities:
- Remove trash and leaf litter from areas surrounding the office building.
- Clean all windows (inside and ground floor outside).
- Clean all floors and floor coverings (including mopping of wood and tile floors).
- Keep bathrooms continuously clean.
- Keep waiting room clean and orderly.
- Regularly clean counters and sinks in patient rooms.
- Keep all surfaces free of dust and dirt.
- Remove and dispose of trash from all trash cans.
- Keep track of cleaning supplies and notify Office Manager when new supplies are required.
- Offer patients snacks and beverages as they wait in the main waiting room or patient rooms.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of ChenMed Medical products, services, standards, policies and procedures.
- Skill in oral communication (English required).
- Ability to communicate with employees, patients and other individuals in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure items are cleaned thoroughly.
- Ability to climb a ladder and change lightbulbs and clean air vents.
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Location Lakeland, Florida, United States of America Category Operations Posted Date 03/03/2021
Location Riviera Beach, Florida, United States of America Category Operations Posted Date 12/21/2020
Location Riviera Beach, Florida, United States of America Category Operations Posted Date 02/25/2021