Hospital Payroll Manager
US – Los Angeles, CA
Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
$34.96 – $68.49 Hourly
March 20, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking a self-directed, customer-focused leader with:
· Related Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience in payroll and knowledgeable in accounting
· Previous experience in hospital payroll operations highly desirable
· Strong service orientation
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships across all organizational levels
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, you can at UCLA Health.
Share this job