You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
Our top candidate will be flexible in adapting to new assignments and able to multi-task. They will have interpersonal skills to maintain comfortable and cooperative working relationships with physicians, patients and co-workers as well as have the following required abilities and knowledge.
· organize and prioritize duties and task
· use ophthalmic equipment including but not limited to chair, visual acuity monitor, tonopen and applination tonometer
· work as a team member in an ophthalmic office setting
· work under pressure of a busy workload
· ophthalmic equipment and sterilization techniques
· ophthalmic medical terminology anatomy, physiology as well as disease of the eye and systemic diseases that affect the eye
· the principles of the ophthalmic therapy, first aid and treatment of ocular and medical emergencies
· ophthalmic medications & the proper instillation of these into the eye
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered