Home Health Aide - THAH
- Req. Number: 2020-30160
- Posted Date: 9/5/2020
- Shift: 1-Day
- Work Schedule: 8 am - 4:30 pm including weekend and holiday rotation
- Hours: 80 hours per pay period
- Address: N/A
- City, State: Pottstown, PA
- Department: Hospice BVNA
Home Health Aides are personnel employed to provide personal care and simple housekeeping chores to selected clients.
Home Health Aides service Berk County, Montgomery County and Chester County, PA areas!
Provides personal care to clients, including but not limited to:
- Assistance in ADL activities; personal hygiene, bathing, grooming, mouth care, skin care, and nails
- Assistance in toileting; positioning and transfer activities, frequent turning and positioning of a bed bound resident/patient.
- Assists with the prescribed exercise and ROM activities that the patient and CNA have been taught by the skilled clinician.
- Assistance with ambulation.
- Assists with light housekeeping of individual's personal unit or room, including changing of bed linen, if needed, and patient laundry.
- Feeds and assists with meals.
- Reports any changes in resident's/patient's condition to the Nurse and, if in a facility, to the Facility Nurse and documents the information in Mobilecare.
- Assists or reminds the patient to take medication, in compliance with regulations of appropriate regulatory and accrediting bodies.
- Graduation from High School preferred; equivalent life experience acceptable.
- Current registration in the Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Registry.
- Ability to cope with occupational hazards such as exposure to contagious diseases, extreme weather conditions, domestic pets and dilapidated residences.