Added - 09/01/21Healthcare Recruiting Talent Sourcer - Remote CorporateSan Antonio, Texas | Corporate
Related Corporate Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a Talent Sourcer to join our growing team! You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting highly-competitive candidates with specialized skills by using innovative sourcing techniques. A key element to the success of this individual is determined by providing an increased number of qualified candidates and retention rates. This individual should be, flexible, motivated, and proactive. In this full time opportunity, you will work out of your home based office supporting a team of Health Care Recruiters.
We are looking for individuals in the San Antonio, Texas and Omaha, NE areas.
What do we look for in a Healthcare Talent Sourcer?
• 3 years in-house or agency experience in sourcing, preferably in Government or Healthcare Recruiting. Associates Degree a preferred.
• Enthusiastic individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment both in a team environment and independently.
• Outstanding research skills – you have more than just Boolean search options in your bag or tricks!
• A sourcing guru! You can identify, build and deliver talent pipelines by marketing company and building interest for current and future hiring needs.
• Unique ability to build relationships by phone/email – methods include cold calling, job boards and social media sites to generate awareness and candidate flow; all while providing appropriate candidate follow up.
• An enthusiastic individual who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment both with a team and independently.
• Flexibility – the ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization
• Technologically savvy, including proficiency with different ATSs/CRMs and MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What will you do?
• Source candidates for a current pipeline/future hiring needs in every possible way (LinkedIn, social media, extensive name generation, taking advantage of user groups, blogs and other relevant spaces on the web).
• Relentlessly serve as a company advocate through every contact you have with prospect/candidate.
• Keep an eye on the existing ATS/CRM, continuously filling in the details missing from the profiles and resumes.
• Track metrics to analyze and improve candidate pipelines.
• Recommend and drive improvements that positively impact talent pipelines.
• Provide support to Talent Acquisition and Credentialing team to ensure the best candidate experience by routing candidate questions quickly and appropriately.
• Maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
• Assist with job postings as necessary.
• Step in to qualify and interview candidates as necessary.
• Special tasks and duties as assigned
What do we offer?
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Company provided equipment to include monitors, laptop, printer, scanner, etc.
• Flexible working environment, during core business hours. Occasional travel opportunities.
• Home based office, company will provide laptop, printer, scanner, monitor, etc.
• Out-of-area and overnight travel is to be expected occasionally.
Why join our Matrix Providers team?
~ Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.