Added - 17 hours agoHealthcare Recruiter | Remote within U.S. (Temp to Permanent) CorporateKansas City, Missouri | Corporate
Related Corporate Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are looking for a Temp to Perm Healthcare Recruiter to join our growing team!
You will be responsible for identifying and interviewing highly-competitive Healthcare professionals with specialized skills. A key element to the success of this individual is determined by presenting qualified candidates within required timeframe, lowering time to fill and increasing retention rates. This individual should be motivated, passionate, dedicated and work with a high level of integrity. In this full-time opportunity, you will work out of your home based office reporting to the Director of Sourcing, Recruiting and Credentialing.
What do we look for?:
- 3 years HealthCare Recruiting experience. High volume, Government or Agency Recruiting preferred.
- Passion and innovation. An enthusiastic individual who thrives in a collaborative environment and can successfully work as a team and independently.
- An out of the box thinker who enjoys the thrill of recruiting hard to fill roles.
- Proven success delivering results individually and as a team.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Unique ability to build relationships by phone/email – methods include cold calling, job boards and social media sites to generate awareness and candidate flow; all while providing appropriate candidate follow up.
- Flexibility – the ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization.
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with different ATSs/CRMs, text and scheduling applications/systems, and MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What will you do?:
- Review, evaluate and interview candidates against contract requirements. By asking specific experience, behavioral and probing questions, determine eligibility related to education, licenses and certifications as well as experience according to established guidelines and contract requirements.
- Act as a partner and adviser to region stakeholders by proactively communicating recruiting strategies.
- Constantly think outside of the box to drive recruiting strategies in a highly competitive market.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job postings, job board mining, social networking, referrals and networking events.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Prepare qualifying documentation package for presentation to Credentialing team.
- Proactively communicate with Recruiting leader, Program Managers, HR and peers.
- Approach your day to day work with a fundamental sense of urgency.
- Track metrics to analyze and improve candidate pipelines.
- Relentlessly serve as a company advocate through every contact you have with prospect/candidate.
- Recommend and drive improvements that positively impact talent pipelines.
- Provide support to Credentialing team to ensure the best candidate experience by routing candidate questions quickly and appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Assist with job postings as necessary.
- Special tasks and duties as assigned
What do we offer?:
- Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Company provided equipment to include monitors, laptop, printer, scanner, monitor, etc.
- Flexible working environment, during core business hours. Occasional travel opportunities.
Why join our team?
Matrix was created in 2010, when two very experienced medical staffing pros joined forces. With decades of experience in the medical placement field, the foundation was set. Originally created as a virtual company in order to be agile, flexible and reliable, Matrix has remained so ever since. Constantly evolving, Matrix combines the very best people and the very best equipment and technology available. The result is trusted relationships, reliability and a placement track record that simply can’t be beat. Now, Matrix’s DoD experience lights the way into unrivaled success in the commercial world.
~ Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.