Health Services Administrator
- Licking, Missouri
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Missouri Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Health Services Administrator to join our team at South Central Correctional Center located in Licking, Missouri.
The Health Services Administrator (HSA) is responsible for managing the overall operations of the contracted clinical program at a designated correctional facility or complex of facilities within a Centurion contract. Additional responsibilities include planning, coordinating, directing, and supervising the clinical program providing services to patients in a correctional setting to meet service deliver requirements of the specific contract.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospital Administration, Health Care Administration, Health and Human Services, Business Administration, Public Administration, Nursing or related field
- Experience as healthcare, nursing home or mental health administrator, nurse manager, or in multi-specialty healthcare clinic
- Experience in correctional environment preferred
- Must have ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with staff and institutional administration
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.