Guest Services Representative
Novant Health is seeking a Guest Services Representative to greet patients, provide direction, oversee the traffic in lobby areas, and provide general hospital information. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: One to two years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare setting, required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Valid state driver’s license at facilities where valet assistance may be needed is required.
- Additional skills required: Effective communication skills with people of diverse backgrounds and all levels of authority. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills. Must be detail oriented and demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking. Ability to function as part of a team as well as independently. Must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities in a fast paced environment. Ability to operate a computer, including typing and using Microsoft Office.
- Additional skills preferred: Be a current notary public or be willing to become a notary, if needed.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time. Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement. The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health