Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
Job ID: 86200
Area of Interest: Advanced Practice Provider
Location: Chestertown,MD US
Hours of Work: 8-4:30
Job Facility: UM Shore Regional Health
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
UM Shore Medical Center, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a Geriatrics Nurse Practitioner to add to our network of services on the Eastern Shore. Excellent opportunity to join a well-established, UM Shore Medical Center Group affiliated outpatient practice, located in Chestertown, MD.
- Practice of 3 physicians 1 NP
- 100 % Outpatient
- Perform outpatient services in office
- Inpatient hospital care is provided by Hospitalist program
- Will provide limited Hospital consults; may be via telehealth
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner certification preferred will accept comparable experience
- EPIC as EMR
- Health system employee
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Master of Science degree with completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program required.
- Current state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner required.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current BLS certification or obtained prior to providing direct patient care is required.
- Experience preferred, not required.
- DEA and CDS eligible.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on