Added - 21 hours agoGenetic Counselor AlliedTacoma, Washington | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified Genetic Counselor to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, Washington.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: M-F 7a-4p or 7:30a-4:30p (40/hours per week)
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Genetic Counselor must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Master’s Degree
• Education: Graduate from a program in genetics counseling as determined by the Accreditation Council for Genetic Counseling
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, shall maintain current certification in a basic provider cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) course such as American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) health care provider course or an equivalent course based on published national guidelines
• Possess and maintain certification as a genetic counselor through the American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC), licensed in any state, does not require a WA license
• Experience: One year of experience as a Certified Genetic Counselor after graduation
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.