US – Los Angeles, CA
M – F, 8a.m. – 5p.m.
$23.04 – $45.54 Hourly
December 21, 2020
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Working knowledge of general accounting practices
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with administrators, staff and faculty both within and outside laboratory.
- Demonstrated PC skills, including proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Skill in performing accounting transaction and reconciling ledgers.
- Working knowledge of University and granting agency purchasing procedures preferred.
- Ability to speak on a one to one basis using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and convey information.
- Working knowledge of domestic and foreign travel policies.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze information, develop alternative approaches and recommend solutions in matters related to fiscal management.
- Working knowledge of payroll policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to audit timekeeping records, compute, adjust and reconcile expenditures.
- Demonstrated skill in making financial and expenditure projections on a monthly and/or annual basis.
- Skill in use of financial and accounting techniques including demonstrated skills in budgeting and financial reporting.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Skill in organizing work and time systematically to optimize efficiency and minimize duplication.
- Ability to handle high volume of work with changing priorities and constant interruptions, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Writing and typing skills in using correct syntax for the preparation of correspondence, memoranda, forms, and reports with speed and accuracy.
Share this job