- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fast pace clinical setting.
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans and types of coverage provided.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with physicians and staff in a high volume setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments.
- Skill in efficiently and accurately facilitating the appointment making process, including transportation arrangements and maintain sub-specialty physician schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to coordinate multiple appointments with staff from many clinical services at the UCLA Medical Center.
- Skill in using a PC with associated programs including Word, Excel, and Email.
- Skill in demonstrating work experience with a database computer program.
- Knowledge of medical terminology. Ability to be flexible with working overtime in cases of necessity.
- Ability to be punctual and maintain satisfactory attendance record.
- Working knowledge of the EPIC system or other EMR’s Cardiology experience within a clinic setting.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered