Front Office Admin Support- Westlake Village, OB/GYN
US – Westlake Village, CA
Monday – Friday, 7:00a – 4:00p
$21.51 – $30.53 Hourly
February 22, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Minimum 2 year experience in working in a fast pace clinic setting, preferably in a family practice/internal medicine practice.
- Ability to travel to Westwood/LAX locations for mandatory 2 or 4-week training upon hire.
- Typing skills to electronically prepare forms, and other correspondence with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to follow proper channels of policies and procedures, communication and work standards.
- Ability to perform with frequent interruptions and/or distractions and skill to organize tasks to facilitate smooth work/patient flow.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction and ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrate ability to be punctual and maintain a satisfactory attendance record. Skill in speaking clearly and using appropriate grammar remaining respectful of others and consideration of patient confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to accept direction from supervisors. Knowledge of basic medical terminology and major medical insurance plans.
- Skill in maintaining a harmonious work environment, practicing excellent patient care. Ability to work overtime in necessary instances.
- Preferred: Knowledge and ability to enter and maintain accurate patient appointments/registration utilizing an on-line electronic medical record.
Share this job