Front Office Admin Support- Primary & Specialty Care, Torrance
$21.51 – $30.53 Hourly
April 17, 2021
- Minimum 2 year experience in working in a fast pace clinic setting, preferably in a family practice/internal medicine practice.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with physicians and staff in a high volume setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments.
- Skill in efficiently and accurately facilitating the appointment making process, including transportation arrangements and maintain sub-specialty physician schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to coordinate multiple appointments with staff from many clinical services at the UCLA Medical Center.
- Skill in using a PC with associated programs including Word, Excel, and E-mail.
- Demonstrated work experience with a database computer program.
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans and types of coverage provided.
- Working knowledge of electronic medical record systems to complete on-line transactions, including appointment scheduling, procedure scheduling, encounter registration system, hospital lab results and medical reports.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered