Front Office Admin Support – Oncology, Westwood
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
$22.16 – $31.45 Hourly
September 21, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Ability to work overtime in cases of emergency
- Skill in speaking clearly and using proper grammar
- Demonstrated ability to be punctual and maintain a satisfactory attendance record
- Typing skills to prepare forms, manuscripts, and correspondence with speed and accuracy
- Ability to follow proper channels of policies & procedures, communication & work standards
- Skill to organize tasks to facilitate smooth work/patient flow
- Knowledge to schedule patients for referrals to specialists
- Knowledge to schedule patient appointments and encounter patients using the scheduling/Encounter Registration Programs
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered