We are seeking a self-directed, detail-oriented individual with:
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and healthcare accounting
· Knowledge of financial analysis preferable in a health care academic and research environment
· Knowledge and use of computers, computerized spreadsheet programs and financial modeling.
· Technical proficiency in budgeting software, preferably Kaufman Hall
· Knowledge and skills in design and maintenance of financial reporting including balance sheet and profit and loss reports
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff within the Finance department, with other office personnel and with outside departments
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered