Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
This position focuses on the organization and operations of fundraising development at the Mount Nittany Health Foundation. The Foundation Associate works closely with the development staff on solicitation, acceptance, documentation, and recognition efforts and is the key interface between the foundation and the finance department. The position also works closely with the Executive Director and foundation board, the events coordinator, and stewardship operations, and leads annual fundraising appeals, with both electronic and direct mail.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study. May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific education.
Two years’ experience in a position with similar duties and responsibilities.
Philanthropy and special events experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficiency in data-base management, particularly Raiser’s Edge; Microsoft Word; Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to perform multiple duties effectively and independently, with minimal supervision in an environment of continuous change and interruptions.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm and maintain workload in demanding situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding, and to access to, information regarding contributors, trustees, physicians, patients, staff and management.
- Excellent command of the English language; grammar, spelling, writing and editing skills; must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.