You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- 2 years of experience performing plan review and technical inspections or supervision of general contruction projects for fire and life safety compliance in a public or private fire prevention agency
- Bachelor’s degree in fire administration and technology, engineering, chemistry, physics, architecture or related area
- Valid California Class C Driver’s License
- Demonstrated experience preforming full-time review and/or technical inspection of general construction projects
for fire and life safety compliance in public or private fire prevention
- Thorough knowledge/understanding of Health Facilities Construction including related laws and regulations; and
general knowledge/understanding of related construction
- Thorough knowledge and skill in applying and interpreting applicable local, state, and federal regulations and related
standards and guidelines related to construction building codes, analytical and organizational skills to organize, prioritize and manage the successful completion of projects within time and budget constraints
- Thorough written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including political acumen and skill to communicate
effectively in a diverse environment
- Strong skills to appropriately use technology and relevant scientific equipment as required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to organize, prioritize and manage the successful completion of projects within time and budget constraints
- Professional certification
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered