As a Financial Counselor, you will be responsible for:
· Verifying accurate demographic and financial information
· Reviewing and interpreting insurance benefits
· Providing financial counseling and screening
· Handling charity applications and credit assessments
· Establishing all financial arrangements and refer appropriate cases to other agencies to assist patients with discharge/post hospital care.
· Working closely with Patient Placement, Care Coordination, Social Services, and Patient Business Services to ensure accurate and timely reimbursement.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered