Enterprise 340B Finance & Compliance Analyst
Apply for Job
Center City, Philadelphia, PA
Add to Favorite Jobs
Email this Job
The Enterprise 340B Analyst is responsible for ensuring Jefferson Health’s 340B Program is running optimally while maximizing savings. Responsibilities include but are not limited to supporting contract pharmacy arrangements across the enterprise; routinently conducting reviews of systems and claims to ensure processes are working as expected; monitoring and analyzing 340B program financials; creating and communicating 340B processes, procedures, work plans and training programs; identifying and implementing opportunities to maximize savings; optimizes qualification processes performance by reviewing data feeds, and supporting other various 340B activities. The Enterprise 340B Analyst will monitor changes in government program requirements and facilitate changes to Enterprise technology, processes and policy to meet such changes, while ensuring data integrity.
- Routinely reviews contract pharmacy claims to ensure systems are running appropriately and identifying missed opportunities.
- Regularly communicates with all staff involved with the 340B program to ensure processes remain efficient and to address any problems or suggestions for improvement.
- Evaluates patient eligibility for qualified and non-qualified patients in hospital mixed use areas and outpatient locations by reviewing patient medical records, insurance plans, and hospital status.
- Assists in the determination of drug eligibility to be purchased under the 340B Program.Ensures Thomas Jefferson’s compliance with the Health Resources and Services Administration(HRSA) and Office of Pharmacy Affairs (OPA) regulations required by the Program.
- Analyzes volumes and trends as compared to benchmarks, best practices and strategic goals.
- Develops and maintains policies and procedures for the Program and ensures continued internal compliance with said policies.
- Ensures compliance with all Enterprise 340B related policies.
- Monitors outpatient points of service to determine potential qualified areas where 340B may be applied, including potential services which may qualify under the program.
- Reviews non-hospital areas for potential value creation opportunity.
- Develops, prepares, and presents reports regarding the contract pharmacy business operations revenue and expenses.
- Tracks, trends, and reports 340B pharmaceutical purchase and savings data.Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the core values of Jefferson.
Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least 2 years of covered entity experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years broad pharmacy financial operations experience
- Minimum of two (2) years auditing both 340B mixed use and contract pharmacy dispenses
- Experience with pharmacy systems and in-depth knowledge of financial concepts and analytics requirements
- Experience with pharmacy billing preferred
- Solid understanding of 340B auditing standards, techniques, and procedures
- Experience with PSG or equivalent TPA software preferred
- Knowledge of the issues, trends, and challenges presented by participation in the 340B program
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Par Reference Code