Family Education Instructor (RN) -Flex
Job ID: 84734
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Towson,MD US
Hours of Work: Evenings, weekends
Job Facility: UM St. Joseph Medical Center
Employment Type: Supplemental/Per Diem
What You Will Do:
Family Education Instructor
When you come to University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, you’re coming to more than simply a beautiful 37-acre, 224- bed suburban Towson, MD campus. You’re embarking on a professional journey that encourages opportunities, values a team atmosphere, and makes convenience and flexibility a priority.
The Family Education Instructor is responsible for departmental oversight and supervision of family education instructors. This provides health outreach services to community members by applying the nursing process in an organized and systematic yet flexible manner.
As a Registered Nurse at UM St. Joseph, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Free Parking & On-Site Fitness Center
- Recognition: We have a positive points recognition program designed to reward and recognize our outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their peers
- On-Site Daycare
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- BLS certification required.
- Certified Child Birth Educator required
- One year community, outpatient or family health experience, specifically working with diverse population preferred.
- Four-Six years’ experience in maternal child nursing required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on