Facility Maintenance Technician II
Novant Health is seeking a Facility Maintenance Tech II to be responsible for intermediate level work, as assigned by Plant Engineering Services leadership, necessary to maintain the service life of company assets such as physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, utilities and grounds in an operative and safe working condition. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: Two to four years of experience performing plant operations and general maintenance in a healthcare facility or similar work environment.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to successfully apply customer satisfaction standards. Knowledgeable in the use of a variety of hand and power tools used in facility maintenance. Ability to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority. Valid driver’s license required.
- Authority skills preferrred: Broad knowledge of principles in design, operation and repair of all types of mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC equipment. Broad knowledge of building codes, electrical codes, fire codes, and The Joint Commission standards for the Environment of Care. Broad knowledge in reading and understanding blue prints and electrical schematics.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health